Region 7 is dedicated to supporting the youth in the sport of rodeo and the cowboy way of life. We are a non-profit organization and are seeking sponsors or any financial assistance to continue our efforts. Any sponsorships or donations will go directly to prizes that are awarded to our contestants.
If you need more information, please contact Nena Boettcher or Susie Johnson.
On behalf of the Region 7 Families, we would like to welcome you and your family to our Region! We are excited to have you! At Region 7, there are more activities than just rodeo at Region 7. If you have any questions or want to get involved, please contact Susie Johnson at 1-979-830-7930.
Schedule subject to change.
- August 26 - Volleyball and Gaga Ball after the Rodeo in the Warm Up Arena.
- September 23 - 9:45am - Grand Entry for 8th graders
- September 24 - 8:45am - Grand Entry for Seniors
- November 4 - Live Auction and Dinner
- February 3 - Rodeo Prom
- February 17th - Party for All and Senior Ceremony (Video and Senior Buckets)
- February 18th - After Rodeo - Senior Last Ride and Gift to Mom
Award Ceremony and State Sign up will follow Rodeo #12 - If you qualify for state, you will complete your state packet and PAY ALL FEES which include region long sleeve shirt ($40), entries, RV sites, and stalls.
Stay connected on what is happening with Region 7 and get a text right to your phone.
Pull up your text messages, in the TO: section type 81010
For Junior High in the message section, type @jhregion7
For High School in the message section, type @hsregion7